Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello! I am Iron Girl. As it says in my 'about me' section, I am new to blogging but will do my best. Basically, this blog isn't about anything specific, I'll be writing about everything from crafts to what I like to call 'spiritual tid-bits.' I must warn you though, I am a bit on the weird side so I might post jokes and stuff sometimes.

Personal interests: My favorite movie is either Iron man or Avengers, although I still luv all the animated movies too (: I listen to a lot of music, basically all Christian, one of my favorite artists is Toby Mac. My favorite music is from Celtic Thunder, it is a music group that performs plays with only music. Books, well, I read a lot, so I have read many different books. I have to say my favorite are by Rick Riordan, he writes Greek and Egyptian mythology. Now, that might seem odd, Christian girl reading books about people who believes the world  was formed from an argument between the gods or something. I find it interesting that they do and never take any of the info to heart.

I appreciate you reading and invite you to come back soon! To Peace!

Philippians 4:13-
 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

-Iron Girl 4 God

No comments:

Post a Comment